Burial Packages & Pricing
Below are our personalized burial packages. We offer options for all families and budgets.
Call today with any questions or for more information.
Personalized Funeral Tribute from $20,995 to $9,795
- Professional services of our staff in our funeral home or the location of your choice
- Transfer of the deceased to the funeral home
- Preparation and care of deceased for viewing (private or public)
- Tribute casket of your choice
- Online obituary with option links to video slideshow and Facebook Memorial
- Use of our traditional or motorcycle hearse and all necessary automotive equipment
- Full coordination of visitation or gathering in our funeral home or the location of your choice
- Full coordination of memorial or funeral service in our funeral home or the location of your choice
- Full coordination of committal (graveside) service at the cemetery of your choice
- Video Slideshow and DVD highlighting 75 pictures of deceased’s life set to music
- Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Environmentally Safe Balloon Release
- Memorial Portrait
- Guest Register Book
- Memorial Folders
- “Thank You” Cards and Postage
- Floral Pictures and Delivery
- Family Follow-Up Visit
- “Caring Voices” which provides your entire family access to a 24-hour grief counseling helpline
- Access to Krause Funeral Home’s extensive grief and senior resource materials
- Annual Remembrance Gathering to help families prepare for their first holiday season without their loved one
- Krause Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with any of our professional services or facilities, you will not be charged for that service.
Eighty percent of families prefer personalized and customized funerals. To meet the needs of all families, Informed Choice Funeral and Cremation Alternatives, an affiliate of Krause Funeral Homes, specializes in limited budget burial, cremation and memorial alternatives.
It offers services to families that have cost limitations or who do not want personalized, customized or traditional funerals. Services can take place in a funeral home, house of worship, cemetery or other meaningful location. While the cost of an Informed Choice Funeral is less because a family has taken advantage of off-peak or shortened hours, less-complicated materials and/or an alternate location, expect the same professionalism and service. Our staff is educated and professionally licensed and uses state-of-the art, impeccably maintained equipment.